The 6X1 line allows you to manage the preparation of the product boxes from the moment they are filled up to the shipment, automatically and with the help of a single operator.
The line is ready for connection to the management software and Industry 4.0 certified.
Production up to 100 boxes / hour with minimum dimensions L = 170; H = 100 and maximum L = 650; H = 650; weight up to 25 kg.
- Idle roller conveyor for box preparation. The operator is positioned at this point in the line and takes care of filling the box with the products to be shipped.
- The taping machine seals the box with a strip of adhesive tape for closing on the bottom and one on the top.
- The box is then weighed and through a vision sensor positioned at the top, dimensions and volume are detected, data that are sent to the management software for the processing of the label. To complete the operations in this position, one or more cameras take photos which are saved and attached in the packaging report. The collected data is saved on the PC supplied with the line.
- The data collected from the previous location are used together with all the remaining data taken from the customer’s management system to fill in and prepare the package label which, in this position, is applied automatically during transit on the side of the box.
- The box is transported under the strapping machine which applies the straps completely automatically and unloads later towards the exit.
- At the end of the cycle the box is unloaded and accumulated on the extendable roller conveyor from which it can be taken for shipment.